As a new business professional, success lies in taking action, doing more than presiding, and empowering others around you to work as effective teams. Each week is an opportunity to make progress and build lasting relationships with prospects, clients, and partners while finding transformative business opportunities for your clients.
As an agency executive, you need to know what is happening in the industry from an M&A perspective and how it can affect your agency. Luckily, Catapult has an amazing partner in Charles Fallon from SI Partners who provides first-hand industry insights throughout this on-demand webinar.
Regardless of whether you are looking to sell your agency now, 10 years from now, or simply attract a growth partner, Charles will walk you through this complex world step by step.
- Understanding the new buyers in our market
- Looking at the acquirer landscape as a whole and how it’s changed since last year
- Attracting a growth partner
- Becoming a more attractive agency before selling
- Getting the most value out of your agency
Do you know the difference in good and bad content for new business? More importantly, can your team create useful content for new business? In this month’s webinar, Matt Chollet from Catapult New Business and John Heenan from #LetsGrow! will be walking you through the common mistakes and best practices of agency new business content.
If your agency’s social media participation isn’t developing new business leads, it’s important to know WHY and WHAT to do about it.
In order to help improve your social media presence, Michael Gass of Fuel Lines walks you through a seven step blueprint for using social media for new business as well as tools, tactics, and tips to get a return on your investment.
This webinar will take you through the following:
- Why most agencies aren’t having success with social media for new business.
- A seven step blueprint for using social media for new business.
- Tools, tactics, and tips to get the most return on your daily time investment.
- Examples of what a successful new business program looks like.
Most agencies are running their new business programs with as few human beings as possible. With fewer people, the need to be efficient and effective is paramount. Considering the martech space has expanded at an incredible rate, it can be difficult to know exactly which technologies will help and which will hinder your new business efforts. Agency efforts are different from other sales needs, so we wanted to concentrate on where your money and time is best spent to make technology your best tool to drive new business.
In our latest webinar, we set out to give our agencies insight around technology that we see as the most effective for new business. Matt Chollet, EVP of Agency Growth at Catapult New Business, discussed which types of technologies that you need and then offered suggestions from our extensive experience with different brands.
What we covered:
- The best technology stack for agency new business
- Small staff? Where technology can make you more efficient
- Where to best spend your tech budget for more leads
- Specific technology reviews used in agency biz dev