Posts Tagged ‘webinars’
As an agency executive, you need to know what is happening in the industry from an M&A perspective and how it can affect your agency. Luckily, Catapult has an amazing partner in Charles Fallon from SI Partners who provides first-hand industry insights throughout this on-demand webinar.
Regardless of whether you are looking to sell your agency now, 10 years from now, or simply attract a growth partner, Charles will walk you through this complex world step by step.
- Understanding the new buyers in our market
- Looking at the acquirer landscape as a whole and how it’s changed since last year
- Attracting a growth partner
- Becoming a more attractive agency before selling
- Getting the most value out of your agency
If your agency’s social media participation isn’t developing new business leads, it’s important to know WHY and WHAT to do about it.
In order to help improve your social media presence, Michael Gass of Fuel Lines walks you through a seven step blueprint for using social media for new business as well as tools, tactics, and tips to get a return on your investment.
This webinar will take you through the following:
- Why most agencies aren’t having success with social media for new business.
- A seven step blueprint for using social media for new business.
- Tools, tactics, and tips to get the most return on your daily time investment.
- Examples of what a successful new business program looks like.
Most agencies are running their new business programs with as few human beings as possible. With fewer people, the need to be efficient and effective is paramount. Considering the martech space has expanded at an incredible rate, it can be difficult to know exactly which technologies will help and which will hinder your new business efforts. Agency efforts are different from other sales needs, so we wanted to concentrate on where your money and time is best spent to make technology your best tool to drive new business.
In our latest webinar, we set out to give our agencies insight around technology that we see as the most effective for new business. Matt Chollet, EVP of Agency Growth at Catapult New Business, discussed which types of technologies that you need and then offered suggestions from our extensive experience with different brands.
What we covered:
- The best technology stack for agency new business
- Small staff? Where technology can make you more efficient
- Where to best spend your tech budget for more leads
- Specific technology reviews used in agency biz dev
We’ll cover specific topics like:
- What the acquirer landscape looks like, and how it’s evolving.
- Investors types and new market entrants.
- The different types of acquisition deals available today.
- What you need to do to attract a premium offer.
- How to find a strategic growth partner.
At the beginning of every year we all make resolutions to change something about ourselves either personally or professionally. If you’re an agency, you’re likely vowing to be more proactive with your new business resolutions and strategy in 2017. Don’t worry, about 85% of all agencies are in the exact same boat.
For any resolution to be successful however, there must be a plan in place and accountability against it. Throughout our discussion we will cover the following problem areas and also share KPI’s to ensure you’re tracking your progress.
On average, it takes 7-11 proactive touchpoints to schedule a first meeting with a prospect. In the world of agency new business, relevant persistence is key, and having a solid content distribution strategy to back it up is a requirement. Our last webinar discussed the types of content successful new business teams use in their sales outreach. In this webinar, we’ll specifically show you how to leverage certain pieces of content through targeted channels to increase engagement with top prospects and speed up sales cycles. Simply producing content will not drive results. You need to put it into action.
Watch now to learn the difference between sales and marketing content, what channels are best for amplification, and how often you should be publishing your content for new business success. Other questions we will answer throughout this webinar include:
- Should I segment my prospects to receive different types of content?
- What types of content are best for new business prospecting?
- How do I distribute content for sales vs marketing approaches?
In this webinar, learn how proactive agency new business development teams are leveraging content to drive more conversations with top prospects, including how to :
- Understand the value of content to strengthen their agency new business strategies
- Educate and engage their top prospects more effectively
- Find new ways to present solutions that aren’t overplayed
If any of these challenges sound familiar, we encourage watching:
- My agency struggles to stand out in a crowded marketplace
- My team is struggling to find fresh, new ways to present our solutions to brands
- I question the value in producing content for my agency because I don’t see how it generates qualified new business conversations
- Even if we do produce content, our agency lacks quality website content that engages our top prospects
- My team doesn’t have time to add something else to their “to-do” list- how do we produce quality thought leadership content that has real value?
You’re likely spending a ton of time creating what you believe to be relevant, compelling content you hope your prospects find engaging. But, after all the time you spend researching, prospecting and crafting the perfect email copy, are you truly getting the results you expect? Is your new business development audience even big enough or segmented effectively to truly receive the results you’re looking for?
In this Webinar Matt Chollet, President of AgencySquared, discusses what a successful new business audience should look like and the tools available to help you build robust, hyper-targeted prospecting lists that drive more revenue.
If these challenges sound familiar, we encourage you to watch the recording:
- My email click through rate is embarrassingly low.
- My outreach efforts aren’t generating many leads.
- I’d like to learn how hyper-targeted prospecting lists can benefit my outreach efforts.
- I’m in need of a better way to refresh and grow my prospecting lists easier & faster.
With 71% of agency new business professionals saying it’s harder to break through to prospects, and traditional channels aren’t working like they used to, it’s more important than ever to align marketing with your sales outreach. A recent Webinar we hosted entitled, “How the Most Successful Agencies Market Themselves,” discussed what a highly successful ecosystem looks like and the tools needed to support it.
Agencies who nail this start generating sales-ready leads on a more consistent basis, and most importantly – work with the clients they actually want to do business with.
To watch the full recording, view below: