At the beginning of every year we all make resolutions to change something about ourselves either personally or professionally. If you’re an agency, you’re likely vowing to be more proactive with your new business resolutions and strategy in 2017. Don’t worry, about 85% of all agencies are in the exact same boat.
For any resolution to be successful however, there must be a plan in place and accountability against it. Throughout our discussion we will cover the following problem areas and also share KPI’s to ensure you’re tracking your progress.
- Dedicate more time to solely focus on new business
- Make a more compelling first impression via email
- Leave a phone message someone might actually respond to
- Build a social referral machine
- Write better content for our website
5 Resolutions Agencies Need to Make (and Keep) in 2017! from Catapult New Business on Vimeo.