The traditional siloed-based org structure that many agencies use today is limiting your business’ performance. Progressive agencies are redesigning how they work to gain a differentiating strategic advantage. As a result, they’ve been able to operate faster, run leaner, and become more adaptable and profitable.
If you haven’t adjusted your org structure for our current reality, this is an area that can produce significant performance gains on many fronts — beyond what you may think is possible. However, if you’re looking for best practices, you’re missing the opportunity in front of you. Your agency’s structure should generate a differentiating edge, but such a unique advantage doesn’t come from copying what others have done. It’s time to break from legacy thinking and push toward new ways of reconfiguring your agency.
Join Brian Kessman, Principal Consultant of Lodestar Agency Consulting, for an eye-opening talk about why your agency’s org structure is holding you back. Gain a new perspective and straightforward guidance for how to rethink and redesign your structure. Learn practical examples and next steps to help you begin evolving your agency as soon as tomorrow to begin unleashing your agency’s full potential.
- How structure can lift (or limit) creative services
- How to tell “good structure” from “bad structure”
- The benefits of moving away from “Project-Teams” to form “Creative-Product Teams”
- How to uncover your agency’s “Value Architecture” as the foundation for optimal structure
- How to create outcome-driven roles for accountability and entrepreneurial thinking
- How to distribute authority for smarter, faster decision-making and action
- How to assess your current structure and uncover new opportunities to improve your performance
Who should attend
- CEOs, COOs, CFOs, other C-suite Executives, Presidents, Directors
- Anyone invested in your agency’s performance, culture, and client relationships
About Brian Kessman
Brian is the Founder and Principal Consultant of Lodestar Agency Consulting, a US-based organizational transformation consultancy that works exclusively with creative and marketing agencies. Lodestar is devoted to helping agencies thoughtfully redesign their organization and ways of working to thrive in our rapidly evolving industry. Brian has also been a speaker for major industry associations such as AMIN Worldwide, TAAN Worldwide, Worldwide Partners, MAGNET Global, and the Bureau of Digital. His expertise comes from 20+ years of experience working in the agency and management consulting space. Prior to forming Lodestar, Brian’s focus was on building and scaling digital teams and services across the agencies that he worked for before moving into growth-focused leadership roles in a combination of full-service, interactive, and brand strategy agencies.