What information might you receive from us?
When you become a client of Catapult New Business, you also agree to receive communication from us in order to properly service your business. In particular, you agree to receive communication by:
Client information is maintained in a secure environment and is not shared with anyone outside the company.
What information do we collect?
- Any information you provide when you inquire or become a client, including your name, mailing address, e-mail address, company name, phone number, and job title.
- IP Addresses, which are automatically provided by your web browser to our log servers.
How is information used?
- Information provided on an inquiry form may be used for marketing purposes.
- Specific data points (e.g. survey results) may be used to enable us to better serve clients’ needs through, new services, and improved communication.
Cookies are also used to enable remarketing in Google AdWords. We use remarketing to advertise online using text or image ads on the Google Display Network. This feature lets us reach those who have previously visited our site and show relevant ads when other sites on the Google Display Network are visited.
By becoming a client of Catapult New Business, you give consent to the collection and use of the previously mentioned information.
- You may opt out from any marketing communication sent to you if you are a prospective client.
- As a client, we must maintain an open channel of communications with you for these types of communications with you in order to ensure the integrity of our service. We therefore cannot unsubscribe you or any other client from these messages.
We’re here to help – contact us at anytime.